THE WONDERFUL THINGS that help me recalibrate my nervous system, feed my soul & heal. I hope they inspire you.
- Listening 1. The Source by Tara Swart on audible 2. Sarah's new podcast called WILD. I'm looking forward to her chat with my favourite marketing guru - Seth Godin. He's the one I quoted recently, "people do not buy goods and services, they buy relations, stories and, magic."
- Chatting with Kate Kendall, my yoga teacher, co founder of Flowathletic on Insta Live (catch it on my Instagram Stories Highlights - Cleanse) regarding my Master The Basics New Year Cleanse & Health Reset... the prelude to my 21 Day Autumn Cleanse & Health Reset. Sign up here
- Drinking my new Cleanse Tisanes called Hygieia I (Bowel & Liver) & II (Urinary & Skin) and I'm reminiscing over Vanilla Mint Sky Tisane. It will make a come back as a Limited Edition, Small Batch Blend very soon.
- Eating less. I've temporarily adopted an Intermittent Fast (a modified 20:4) which is no food until dinner time. I drink fluids (water, herbal tisanes and, a weak long black until 1pm). Then I drink vegetable juice at lunch. And my main meal is a very nutrient-dense dinner at 6pm. I am specifically aiming to reduce excess body fat and inflammation after long-term cortisol imbalance. This kind of fasting is only recommended under practitioner supervision as it may not work for your constitution, current medication and health status.
- Discovering new natural makeup ranges at MECCA. My favourites: RMS Beauty and ILIA Beauty. I have been fortunate to set up my city naturopathic clinic within MECCA's Sydney Flagship Store, once a month, bringing inside-out wellness to MECCA's customers (though if you work in the city please book in). I'm offering 2 types of consults book 30 minutes for acute symptoms or book 60 minutes for a more in-depth consultation. I'm there again next Wednesday, 17th February.
- Watching Call My Agent on Netflix. It's hilarious! If you love French Cinema and TV, you will love this one.
- Manifesting and writing my next book which will be the cornerstone of everything I create and offer moving forward.
- Reading anything on Bill Plotkin. I've ordered his latest book - Journey of Soul Initiation, The: A Field Guide for Visionaries, Evolutionaries, and Revolutionaries.
- Collaborating with Mickey Robertson from the beautiful Glenmore House. We're creating four Herbal Healing Garden & Seasonal Eating For Health Workshops. If you love herbs, beautiful food, historic homes & gardens, making herbal remedies, and living by the seasons then these workshops are for you. Register your interest by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org Dates to be released next week. These workshops will be held as small, intimate groups. So first in, best dressed. Come spend the day with us. It is an experience I know you will truly LOVE!