Botanical Tea & Tisane Blending Workshops
In this hands-on tisane blending workshop, you will explore and discover the different ingredients that make up teas and tisanes – a full sensory experience.
You will learn how to choose a base, how to create flavour, and how to blend for visual appeal, aroma, and therapy and create your very own special bespoke tisane blend.
And to finish, we will immerse ourselves in the beauty of a modern-day, yet nostalgic tea ceremony.
First we will prepare your tea in your glass teapot.
Then we will enjoy your tea.... whilst we read soulful tea quotes and poetry.
Steep your tea, pour your tea, sip your tea, savour your tea, explore the flavours and sensations, connect with your heart and be still. With tender, gentle infusions and unhurried ceremony, capture a moment or two for solitude and connection.
** 2-hour group session with Anthia
** Botanical Tea Blending Kit to use and keep
- 5 organic herbal ingredients 50-100gms each
- Bowl and spoon for blending your tisane
- Glass teapot to steep your tisane blend
- Empty amber glass jar to store your bespoke creation
- Set of notes
** 10% off any products in store on the day
- - Tuesday, 16th March 2021, 3pm-5pm - Zoom Live Online (the Kit will be posted prior to the session)
- - Tuesday 23rd March 2021, 5pm-7pm - In Person at our Paddington Apothecary/ Tea Storest (small group of 6 participants - first in best dressed).
- - Saturday, 1st May 2021, 1pm-3pm - In Person at our Paddington Apothecary/ Tea Storest (small group of 6 participants - first in best dressed).