Apothēca By Anthia is the home of our Naturopathic Clinic, Apothecary & Tea Store in Paddington, Sydney, NSW Australia.
“For the last 26 years, it has been my passion to educate and inspire as many people as possible to choose products and take actions that add health, happiness, peace, love, beauty and truth to their lives and the lives of others. To achieve this I help people sort through their stuff and get clear about why they feel the way they do, and help them overcome the confusion that many people experience when it comes to health, lifestyle and nutrition. Education is the key, debunking myths and offering clear and simple, no-nonsense, fad-free, sustainable solutions to take care of their minds and bodies.”
Naturopathy blends traditional medicine with conventional healthcare to work with healing the mind, body & spirit, naturally.
- Addressing underlying causes: More than just alleviating symptoms and managing disease we can resolve the underlying issues by treating the body, mind, and spirit. Identifying and removing obstacles to recovery, allows for natural healing.
- Harmless treatment: Herbs, supplements, dietary and lifestyle measures are less harmful than medications when prescribed correctly. Minimal side effects.
- Holistic treatment: Recognising individuality to treat all aspects of a person’s health effectively.
- Education: Teaching you how to self-care. Empowering you to address ill-health through education - from self care to self healing.
- Prevention medicine: Learning how to self care reduces the chances of disease.
Naturopathy is a distinct system of traditional and complementary medicine recognised by the World Health Organization and defined by its philosophic approach to patient care, rather than the treatments used by practitioners.
Worldwide, over 98 countries have practicing naturopaths, representing 36% of all countries and every world region. Find out more here
To date, research in whole-system, multi-modality naturopathic medicine shows that it is effective for treating cardiovascular disease, musculoskeletal pain, type 2 diabetes, polycystic ovary syndrome, depression, anxiety, and a range of complex chronic conditions. Find out more here
To Make A Naturopathic Appointment ~ 9380 7863
Getting To Know You
1. Before Your Consult: Please fill in a Questionnaire go here
2. During Your Consult: I will review your
- Current and past medical history and any relevant testing
- Current diet and nutritional supplements / medications
- Top to toe body systems
- How you self - care for your health every day
- Pathology testing is a cornerstone of my approach. Test, not guess. I work collaboratively with holistic, integrative GP’s and specialists so in addition to your Naturopathic Consultation, I will assess which tests are relevant
- Your concerns, desires, needs and wants
How Often I Will See You
The frequency of your follow-up appointments will depend upon the stage and severity of your condition as well as your response to the treatment.
Appointment Cancellation Policy
Because we run a busy practice, we appreciate your consideration of our Cancellation Policy. We request that 48 hours notice be given if you wish to change or cancel your appointment, to respect our time and the needs of other clients. A full consult fee will apply.
Naturopathic Consultation Fees
- Naturopathic Consultation (based on over 26 years clinical experience)
- Protocol Preparation & Research
- Clinical Assistant Support via email and phone to support your health journey and any questions that arise along the way
- Access to our 'practitioner only' Apothecary of herbal medicines & supplements - the best of the best
"My intention is to meet you where you are with openness, curiosity and kindness; to help you heal deeply; to get the results you have long desired; to liberate your dis-ease and discomfort and help you journey to wholeness in order to be free to create, do, love and be until your heart's content".
- Initial Naturopathic Consultation: 60 minutes - $340 (for a chronic, ongoing condition & dietary review)
- Acute Initial Naturopathic Consultation: 30 minutes - $180 (for an acute condition offering symptomatic relief e.g pain relief, common cold, stress relief / herbal or supplemental prescription or general supplement review. This consult is not indicated for chronic gut, hormone, immune, inflammatory conditions or dietary reviews)
Fees Follow Ups (for existing patients only)
- Follow Up: 30 minutes - $165 (checking in on progress - most common consult)
- Follow Up: 45 minutes - $240 (patients not seen in 12 months or more those needing extra time)
- Follow Up: 60 minutes - $310 (results review & implementation of your protocol)
- Follow Up: 15 minutes - $85 (for acute symptom relief or a very quick check in)
** A note about time - times are approximate.